So here is what my past few months included:
- A mother who nearly died of pneumonia and wound up in the ICU on a respirator for a week.
- The dreaded flu working its way through my entire family. SO. MUCH. VOMIT.
- A husband who lost his job.
- A standardized testing season that was, shall we say...interesting.
- An epidemic of strep that ran through our house...THE ADULTS IN OUR HOUSE. (Note: having strep throat is like a zillion times worse than having it as a kid.)
- Snow days. SO. MANY. SNOW DAYS.
- Not one, but TWO puppies joined our household. (Not just dogs. PUPPIES.)
- Oh...and I broke my foot. Ta-da!
Yeah, these last few months have been a little stressful. And distracting. But we are coming out the other side, and God is still on His throne!
So, all that to say, I abandoned the blog world for a while. I was doing good just to get out of bed in the morning and collapse back into it at night. But I am BACK, and I have been working on reviews, just for you! (I may have quit blogging for a while, but you didn't think I quit reading now, did you?)
Starting tomorrow, I hope to get some reviews up on a daily basis. I have a backlog of books and reviews, so I should be good to go for a while.
See you tomorrow morning - and happy reading!